عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Compulsory licensing is one of cooperation ways between intellectual property law and competition law. A compulsory license is a permission from a public authority to exploit an invention without the consent of the patent holder. The licensing usually uses in all legal system to restraint intellectual property owner from abuse. Fundamental difference between legal systems is spread compulsory licensing for health and commercial purposes but developed countries use the licensing with limited usage and with special circumstances. In fact, each of them decides according to their economy and interests.
1. Gastle, c ,& Murdoch Martyn, “ TRIPS, and the Role of Competition law in Compulsory Licensing (trips)”, Lecture VII, October 27 th, 2009 http://dtn.go.th/vtl_upload_file//1265792528859/Lecture/ Compulsory Licensing.
2. Cummins Colombian, David, “Government Refuse Request to Issue Compulsory Licensing on Expensive HIV/ AIDS Drug”, http://www.essentialaction.org/access/index.php?/archives/183-Colomian-Government-Request-to-Issue-Compulsory-Licenese -on-Expensive-HIVAIDS-DRUG, 2009.
3. Gerber, David J., “ Global Technological Integration, Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law some introductory comments”, www.Heinonline .com, www.google.com,2002.
4. Hull, David W., James R. Atwood and James B. Perrine, Covington & Burling, “Compulsory licensing” , The European Antitrust Review A global Competition Review 36 w special report, http://www.ftc.gov/opp/intellect/020522hu.pdf, 2002.
5. Ecuador's Presidential Declaration on Access to Medicines and Compulsory Licensing, http://www.essentialaction .org/access, 2010.
6. IMS HEALTH: Compulsory Licensing and Competition Law, http://pharmalicensing.com/public/articles/view/1067456033_3fa016219838,2010.
7. Gibbons, Karen, Zarghona fazel, “Anti-competitive conduct could result in a compulsory license”, http://www.freehills.com.au/2078.aspx, 2007.
8. “Rejects- request for a compulsory-license”, http://www.konkurransetilsynet.no/en/news/archive/Rejects-request-for-a-compulsory-licence/norevej, Last published:2009.
9. Hunter, Richard J., Hector R. Lozada, Frank Giarratano, Daniel Jenkins, “Compulsory Licensing: A Major IP Issue”, International European Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 11, 2009.
10. Coco, Rita, and Paolisa Nebbia, “Compulsory licensing and interim measures in Merck a case for Italy or for antitrust law?”, http://jiplp.oxfordjournals.org. Published by Oxford University, 2007.
11. Delrahim, Makan, “Forcing Frims to Share the Sandbox: Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights and Antitrust Presented at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law London, England” http://www.justice.gov/art/public/speeches/203627.htm,
12. ManpreetKaur Compulsory Licensing – Bridging The Chasm Between Competition Policy & Intellectual Property Law, Legal Service India.com, 2008.
13. Microsoft's Competition Case in Europe, http://microsoft.com/presspass/legal/
14. World Intellectual property Organization Implication u of the trips agreement on treaties administered by wipo, WIPO Publication No. 464(E), 1997.
15. Zhang, Xinzhu, “China's Approch to Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property
under Its Anti-Monopoly Law” , Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Research
Center for Regulation and Competition Chinee Academy of Social Sciences, http:// cygz.jxufe.cn/UploadFile/20099314228253.ppt (chin, Singapore,) 2009.