1. Gastle, c ,& Murdoch Martyn, “ TRIPS, and the Role of Competition law in Compulsory Licensing (trips)”, Lecture VII, October 27 th, 2009 http://dtn.go.th/vtl_upload_file//1265792528859/Lecture/ Compulsory Licensing.
2. Cummins Colombian, David, “Government Refuse Request to Issue Compulsory Licensing on Expensive HIV/ AIDS Drug”, http://www.essentialaction.org/access/index.php?/archives/183-Colomian-Government-Request-to-Issue-Compulsory-Licenese -on-Expensive-HIVAIDS-DRUG, 2009.
3. Gerber, David J., “ Global Technological Integration, Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law some introductory comments”, www.Heinonline .com, www.google.com,2002.
4. Hull, David W., James R. Atwood and James B. Perrine, Covington & Burling, “Compulsory licensing” , The European Antitrust Review A global Competition Review 36 w special report, http://www.ftc.gov/opp/intellect/020522hu.pdf, 2002.
5. Ecuador's Presidential Declaration on Access to Medicines and Compulsory Licensing, http://www.essentialaction .org/access, 2010.
6. IMS HEALTH: Compulsory Licensing and Competition Law, http://pharmalicensing.com/public/articles/view/1067456033_3fa016219838,2010.
7. Gibbons, Karen, Zarghona fazel, “Anti-competitive conduct could result in a compulsory license”, http://www.freehills.com.au/2078.aspx, 2007.
8. “Rejects- request for a compulsory-license”, http://www.konkurransetilsynet.no/en/news/archive/Rejects-request-for-a-compulsory-licence/norevej, Last published:2009.
9. Hunter, Richard J., Hector R. Lozada, Frank Giarratano, Daniel Jenkins, “Compulsory Licensing: A Major IP Issue”, International European Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 11, 2009.
10. Coco, Rita, and Paolisa Nebbia, “Compulsory licensing and interim measures in Merck a case for Italy or for antitrust law?”, http://jiplp.oxfordjournals.org. Published by Oxford University, 2007.
11. Delrahim, Makan, “Forcing Frims to Share the Sandbox: Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights and Antitrust Presented at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law London, England” http://www.justice.gov/art/public/speeches/203627.htm,
12. ManpreetKaur Compulsory Licensing – Bridging The Chasm Between Competition Policy & Intellectual Property Law, Legal Service India.com, 2008.
13. Microsoft's Competition Case in Europe, http://microsoft.com/presspass/legal/
14. World Intellectual property Organization Implication u of the trips agreement on treaties administered by wipo, WIPO Publication No. 464(E), 1997.
15. Zhang, Xinzhu, “China's Approch to Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property
under Its Anti-Monopoly Law” , Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Research
Center for Regulation and Competition Chinee Academy of Social Sciences, http:// cygz.jxufe.cn/UploadFile/20099314228253.ppt (chin, Singapore,) 2009.